The aim is to introduce and describe CBRN Consequence Management, NATO Crisis Management concept, organisation, systems and procedures including Cooperation and Partnership initiatives in CBRN Crisis / Consequence Management to NATO and Partner Nation officers and their civilian equivalents.
1. Identify principal NATO and EU CM bodies, systems and procedures, and explain the NATO and EU CM process;
2. Explain CM after CHEM incident;
3. Explain CM after BIO incident;
4. Explain CM after RAD/NUC incident;
5. Explain Lessons Learned from recent NATO and EU commitments and exercises; identify the importance of Rules of Engagement, Process and Public Information during the planning and implementation of Crisis Response Operations.
Expected Training Audience:
The course is developed for key elements of consequence management structures including the police, firefighters, health services, hospitals, military, civil defence (if applicable), emergency management authorities, public information, specialist teams such as counterterrorism units or investigation.
Date: 23 - 27 November 2020 CANCELLED!
Security level: NATO Unclassified releasable to PfP, MD, ICI, PAG
Tuition Fee: 100 EUR
Deadline for enrolment: 09 October 2020
ETOC Code: WMD-CD-41764 (OPS-NC-4007)
ePRIME Reference: ACT.574