Date: 22 - 26 November 2021
Security level: NATO Unclassified releasable to PfP, MD, ICI, PAG
Tuition Fee: 100 EUR (Not applicable for JCBRN Defence COE Sponsoring Nations and Contributing Partner.)
Seats: min 14, max 30 participants
Deadline for enrolment: 12 October 2021
ETOC Code: WMD-MD-25633
The aim is to introduce and describe CBRN Consequence Management, NATO Crisis Management concept, organisation, systems and procedures including Cooperation and Partnership initiatives in CBRN Crisis / Consequence Management to NATO and Partner Nation officers and their civilian equivalents.
- Identify principal NATO CM bodies, systems and procedures, and explain the NATO CM process;
- Explain CM after CHEM incident;
- Explain CM after BIO incident;
- Explain CM after RAD/NUC incident;
- Explain Lessons Learned from recent NATO commitments and exercises; identify the importance of Rules of Engagement, Process and Public Information during the planning and implementation of Crisis Response Operations.
Expected Training Audience:
The course is developed for key elements of consequence management structures including the police, firefighters, health services, hospitals, military, civil defence (if applicable), emergency management authorities, specialist teams such as counterterrorism units or investigation.