We are supporting CBRNe SUMMIT in Brno (26th – 28th March 2014, Brno, Czech Republic).
Intelligence-Sec’s CBRNe Summit 2014 will bring together senior officials from across Europe to discuss the latest CBRNe threats faced in the region. This event will allow attendees to hear in-depth presentations from senior government officials who will be discussing their detection techniques and how they counter CBRN threats in their respective country. By taking part in this international event it will allow you to gain further knowledge from European First Responders who will provide case study presentations on how they respond to a CBRNe attack.
The JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence is supporting this international event and has provided assistance in shaping the agenda to make sure attendees hear from the leading CBRNe experts in the region and the key topics within the CBRN Domain.
CBRNe is a topic that has been widely mentioned in the world’s media with the use of chemical weapons in Syria and the threat it has caused to civilians. This had led to an international response to combat chemical weapons from existing. Furthermore, it has led to many defence ministries across Europe wanting to create efficient defence barriers/detection against a CBRNe attack in their country.
Don’t miss out on hearing presentations from the following and many more:
- Colonel Jiri Gajdos, Director, JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence
- Colonel Jaroslav Bieleny, Director, Slovakian Army, NATO EOD Centre of Excellence
- Colonel Rainer Schulte, Deputy Director, JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence
- Lieutenant Colonel Ladislava Navratilova, Scientist and Chemical Expert, Fire Rescue Service, Ministry of Interior, Czech Republic
- Dr. Maurizio Barbeschi, Team Leader ADS/ARO Sector Global Capacity, Alert and Response, World Health Organisation (WHO), and Team Leader of UNSG Mission for the Investigation of Alleged Use of Chemical Weapons in Syria, United Nations
- Chief Inspector Nigel Tottie, International Programme Manager, PN CBRN C, College of Policing, UK
- Major Christophe Liberu, Hazmat and CBRN Brigade Officer, Paris Region Radiological Technical Advisor, Paris Fire Brigade
- Lyudmila G. Simeonova, Head of CBRN Department, Fire Safety and Civil Protection Chief Directorate, Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria
- Boban Cekovic, Head of Demilitarisation Inspections, OPCW
- Dr. Michael Thornton, Head , Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC), European Commission Joint Research Centre (JRC)
- Dr. Alexander Grabowski, Business Area Manager – Protection, Decontamination and Water Treatment, Bundeswehr Research Institute for Protective Technologies – NBC Protection
To view the full agenda please visit www.intelligence-sec.com/events/cbrne-summit-2014.
Intelligence-Sec is a fully integrated Conferences and Exhibitions Company creating targeted well thought out four day events to keep you fully up to date with all the topical subjects in the security industry. Our employees are fully up to speed, and passionate about security and aim to provide you with the best industry events across the globe. With full experience of operating in global markets we ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with our services. We aim to work to your requirements and are fully flexible so that you gain the best possible return on investment at our events.
Intelligence-Sec employees have extensive knowledge in the events and security industry. We work with local government agencies to ensure the best quality of knowledge and up to date topics are being discussed at our events.
We ensure that each event Intelligence-Sec deliver is thoroughly researched to provide subject matter of a high standard. We strive to engage the best industry speakers from across the globe in order that you receive a full perspective of the event focus when you participate.