The JCBRN Defence COE, represented by COL Zdeněk Čížek, and University of Rome "TOR VERGATA" represented by the Rector Professor Renato Lauro, signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 19 November 2010.
The JCBRN Defence COE Director COL Zdeněk Čížek and the vice-president of ZRÍNYI MIKLÓS National Defence University of Budapest COL József Padányi, DSc signed the Memorandum of Understanding between these two institutions on 26 November 2010.
The signing of the MOUs is the first step towards a new way of cooperation between these institutions and the COE. The basic purpose of these MOUs is to make provisions for estabilshment of the collaborative environment between the COE and above mentioned Universities. The cooperation will cover but is not limited to:
- Collaborative of teaching education and training
- Exchange of teaching and research personnel
- Collaboration for short-term training, symposhia and other academic meetings
- Exchange of materials for studying and training
- Support in the field of science, research, doctrine and lessons learned analysis,
- Provision of expertise
These MOUs are result of negotiations taking into consideration common interest of involved Parties not only on the field of CBRN Defence. We believe that these MOUs will be a bridge for the future cooperation.