Date: 23 - 27 November 2020 Security level: NATO Unclassified releasable to PfP, MD, ICI, PAG Tuition Fee: 100 EUR Seats: min 14, max 30 participants Deadline for enrolment: 09 October 2020 ETOC Code: WMD-CD-41764 (OPS-NC-4007) ePRIME Reference: ACT.574
The aim is to introduce and describe CBRN Consequence Management, NATO Crisis Management concept, organisation, systems and procedures including Cooperation and Partnership initiatives in CBRN Crisis / Consequence Management to NATO and Partner Nation officers and their civilian equivalents.
- Identify principal NATO and EU CM bodies, systems and procedures, and explain the NATO and EU CM process;
- Explain CM after CHEM incident;
- Explain CM after BIO incident;
- Explain CM after RAD/NUC incident;
- Explain Lessons Learned from recent NATO and EU commitments and exercises; identify the importance of Rules of Engagement, Process and Public Information during the planning and implementation of Crisis Response Operations.