Date: 08 - 12 June 2020 Security level: NATO Restricted Tuition Fee: FREE Preconditions for participation: NO Seats: min 10, max 30 participants Deadline for enrolment: 24 April 2020 ETOC Code: WMD-MD-35522
The aim of the course is to:
- Familiarise participants with NATO WMD Disablement policy, strategy, doctrine and approaches.
- Provide participants with an introduction to NATO WMD Disablement activities and planning considerations.
- Enable participants to incorporate WMDD activities into NATO operations.
- Familiarise participants with WMD/CBRN threats;
- Explain NATO’s role in WMD Non-Proliferation and Counter-Proliferation;
- Explain the relationship between CBRN Defence and WMDD;
- Enable an understanding of the WMD Disablement functional concept;
- Enable participants to understand WMD Disablement activities for planning considerations;
- Understand the principles needed to plan and execute WMD Disablement operations;
- Understand the differences between NATO and National WMD Disablement operations;
- Familiarise participants with National WMD Disablement Doctrine, Strategy and Policy;
- Familiarise participants with International Organisations’ roles and responsibilities in Non-Proliferation and Counter-Proliferation.
- Military officers (OF-3 through OF-5);
- NCOs (OR-7 through OR-9);
- Civilian equivalents dealing with WMD disablement.