Date: 1 - 3 September 2020 CANCELLED Security level: Non-sensitive information releasable to the public Tuition Fee: FREE Seats: min 8, max 18 participants ETOC Code: WMD-MD-21245 (OPS-NC-2003) ePRIME Reference: ACT.573
Registration was cancelled
The aim is to train CBRN Subject Matter Experts to be qualified in warning, reporting and hazard prediction of CBRN incidents and strengthen the foundation for integrity, good governance and management within members of the CBRN Warning and Reporting Centre by sharing experiences, challenges, and CBRN Warning and Reporting exercises in order to enhance professionalism.
- Be able to create new or update current CBRN W&R plans, directives and SOPs;
- Have the required knowledge about NATO directives and documents for CBRN W&R especially ATP-45 and ATP-3.8.1;
- Have knowledge about NATO (and equivalent national) CBRN W&R Principles;
- Have knowledge about NATO (and equivalent national) CBRN W&R Procedures;
- Have knowledge about NATO (and equivalent national) CBRN W&R Organization;
- Have knowledge about specific CBRN reporting links, e.g.;
- Deviation from manual procedures working in computer-assisted CBRN centres;
- Integration of automated and manual CBRN centres into the overall W&R plan;
- Integration between NATO Commands and National formations in the overall W&R plan incl. the use of information and databases of Toxic Industrial Chemicals/ Toxic Industrial Material;
- CBRN W&R Plan and organisational differences between Article 5 operations and Out of Area Operations;
- Use of mail messages for direct communication between manual and automated CBRN centres.