Date: 20 - 24 April 2020 CANCELLED Security level: Non-sensitive information releasable to the public Tuition Fee: FREE Seats: min 10, max 18 participants Deadline for enrolment: 6 March 2020 ETOC Code: WMD-MD-21769 (OPS-NC-2010) ePRIME Reference: ACT.575
Registration was cancelled
The aim of this course is to familiarize the course participants with the Introduction to the International CBRN Training Curriculum for Trainers of First Responders; to provide knowledge and understanding required for the implementation of the Introduction to the International CBRN Training Curriculum for Trainers of First Responders within their own nations, and to enhance interoperability among first responders in an international response to CBRN events. This course is organised in close cooperation with the Civil Emergency Planning Committee (CEPC).
- Understand the security context behind national and international CBRN preparedness and response;
- Understand the methods employed to recognise a CBRN incident;
- Understand the protection of responders and safety of victims;
- Understand the decontamination options at a CBRN incident;
- Understand basic medical and psychological considerations in relation to CBRN incidents;
- Understand the basic principles of detection and sample taking;
- Understand the principles of command and control in relation to CBRN incidents;
- Understand the implications of bilateral or international assistance for local first responders.
Students are expected to undergo "ADL Pre-Learning for the Introduction to the International CBRN Training Curriculum Course".